During the academic year, we offer various sports classes and activities. You only have to sign up for a sports programme and select the sport or class which you desire.
There are two main sports programmes you can choose from:
SPORTS (Basic programme)
1280 CZK / 2 semesters | 780 CZK / winter semester
see the schedule
In the basic programme, you can select from a broad range of activities - be it aerobic, indoor sports, martial arts, dance class, or canoeing... You may pick one sport or activity (your "preference") with fixed day and time. It means there is a place reserved for you in that class. You may also attend other sports from the basic programme with no limits but we can't guarantee there is always a place for you.
SPORTS EXTRA (Special Programme)
see the price list
This programme offers advanced sports - like indoor climbing, swimming, rowing, tennis, equestrian class, jumping and University League sports - football, futnet, squash). The price is usually slightly higher but still decent. You pick the right time from our schedule and then just enjoy your lesson every week. Activities and sports from BASIC PROGRAMME are NOT included.
Sauna and fitness (free entrance)
With your purchase of basic sport programme you will get TWO fitness and ONE sauna visit for free. Those facilities are located at UP Sport Hall at Lazce (right next to the Lidl).
General guidelines for BASIC SPORTS PROGRAMME
- Sauna and fitness (free entrance)
With your purchase of basic sport programme you will get TWO fitness and ONE sauna visit for free. Those facilities are located at UP Sport Hall at Lazce (right next to the Lidl). See map.
- Unfortunatelly we do not offer any TRIAL classes.
- One-off entry is not allowed. Only on a special occasion, you will be admitted to the class and you will be charged 100 CZK.
- "Stowaways": Once you are not able to provide proof of your registration for a sports programme you will be fined (200 CZK).
- Payment check: Once in a while students and attendees of lessons can be checked. There are consequences for those who can not provide proof of payment and they will be reported to their faculty authorities immediately.
- Registration: You can sign up for a sports programme by purchasing a sports card issued by Academic Sport Centre for 20 CZK. Once you have this card you can pick a sports programme from the list.
Sport Programme for University Staff
Sports and physical activities for employees is now included in BASIC SPORTS PROGRAMME (healthy back exercises, yoga, power yoga). Students will be allowed for these lessons as well.
Where can you get your sports card and sign up for sports programmes?
From 7th October you can get your sports card in Academic Fitness (located in UP Sports Hall, U Sportovní haly 2, Olomouc – Lazce) – during opening hours (2 PM – 8 PM).
Please bring along:
- one photo of yourself (passport format)
- your student ID card (ISIC or ID works as well)
- extra 20 CZK for a sport card issues by ASC UP
For your sports programme, you can pay by cash or card. We accept cheques as well (Unišek, Unišek+, Edenred Benefits MULTI/ Sport&Kultura).
Basic programme | start and final dates:
Winter semester (13 weeks) 23. 9. 2019 – 20. 12. 2019 + exams period (schedule may vary) 6. 1. – 9. 2. 2020
Summer semester (13 weeks) 10. 2. – 7. 5. 2020 + exams period (schedule may vary) 11. 5. – 14. 6. 2020
Special programme | start and final dates:
Winter semester (12 weeks) 30. 9. – 20. 12. 2019
Summer semester (12 weeks) 17. 2. – 7. 5. 2020